Welcome to the “References” page of my website. I take great satisfaction in my work as an Architect. My goal has always been to grow in the profession while serving the firms and clients I have worked for. Occasionally, a manager, colleague or client has been generous enough to give me a compliment, reference or recommendation. To each of them, I am truly grateful. To learn about the firms I have worked at go here.
These endorsements can also be found on my LinkedIn profile page.
- Bruce was a valuable member of our team. He managed complicated building programs, balanced technical competence with a collaborative attitude and helped to make the office a good place to be. Jon Talty, CEO, OKW Architects.
- I always enjoyed working with Bruce. I often went to Bruce for advice on architectural and technical issues, and reliably received cogent, to the point understanding of an issue. Bruce has a great demeanor and work ethic, and is a pleasure to work with. Mike Breclaw, Director of Design, OKW Architects.
- Bruce served as the project manager for the expansion to our church which was originally built in the 1930’s. Consequently the architectural design of the new area was a major concern. Bruce and the McBride Kelly Bauer team did a terrific job in addressing the functional requirements as well as blending the new design in with the original. The congregation was extremely happy with the end result. Charles Landefeld, Building Chair, Evangelical Covenant Church.
- Bruce was great to work with as an architect and design partner. We had some very challenging constraints with land planning, facility design, and cost containment that made us go through multiple iterations in a collaborative environment. The end product met and exceeded expectations. Bruce always brought his expertise and professionalism to the project. I highly recommend him. Troy McMahon, Lead Pastor, Community Christian Church.
- I have known Bruce Roth for almost 30 years. We met while we were students and have collaborated more recently in our professional lives. When I was a client manager of multiple clients, with numerous projects, Bruce was my “right arm”, managing the largest and most detailed projects. Bruce is well organized and he is highly qualified to contribute his knowledge of design, implementation of documents and the architectural process to a project team. He is thoughtful in his design process and in his interaction with co-workers. His even-keeled, in-depth thinking and creativity are definite assets to any project team in which he would participate. Mark Klancic, Architect.
- I would certainly recommend Bruce. We worked together at Robert G Lyon & Associates, where Bruce was excellent in attention to detail, as well as project process and delivery. Although our work together was a while ago, we cross paths in the industry … always a terrific person to talk to, and to learn from … Joe Geoghegan, Principal at RGLA Solutions.
Letters of Reference / Other
Letters and other documents giving thanks, reference or recommendation.